Rating: 0.00 (0 votes) Rate It!
Publisher: Ektron, Inc.
Added: Wed Mar 09 2005
Updated: Tue Mar 15 2005
Supported browsers: Internet Explorer (Windows and Mac), Mozilla, Netscape|
Ektron eWebWP is a browser-based editor designed to make text formatting simple. Based on Macromedia Flash technology, eWebWP runs on client OS platforms including Windows, Macintosh, and Linux. Use its core set of word processor features to easily format text in a standard browser window. And since it runs on any standard Internet browser, you don't have to worry about installation, which means you don't have to worry about support. It's that easy.
- Easily integrates into current site by replacing HTML text area field
- Can output HTML or XHTML content
- Code samples for many server platforms including HTML, Microsoft ASP, ASP.NET, Macromedia ColdFusion, PHP, JSP, and more
- Ability to disable hyperlink, remove hyperlink, and image toolbar buttons
- Customizable icon for Save button (for example, 'send' icon if using for email)
- Can preset values for font face, size, and color. If you do, the user cannot change them.
- Can eliminate font and style tags from content. Thus, a style sheet can control the look of the content when viewed in a browser.
- Can implement eWebWP as a popup editor
- Word processor-like editor for authoring content
- Content filtering
- Copy and paste text
- Select all/select none
- Insert hyperlink/remove hyperlink
- Insert image
- Special characters
- Tool tips for editor toolbar icons
- Cut, copy, and paste
- Bold, italic, underline
- Bulleted list
- Increase indent/decrease indent
- Justify text (left, center, right)
- Font Type
- Font size
- Font color
- Non-WYSIWYG image support (allows user to access image via URL, then define the size in a dialog box)