Price: $199 and up
Rating: 7.50 (4 votes) Rate It!
Added: Mon Mar 14 2005
Updated: Mon Apr 02 2007
Supported browsers: Internet Explorer 5+, Mozilla, Firefox 1.0+|
Description: The no.1 rich-text editor for ASP.NET. Integrate the RichTextBox™ server control with your web application to provide your users with a tightly customized and full-featured online, WYSIWYG, rich-text content editor with font formatting, bulleting, numbered lists, full-screen mode, XHTML support, extensive table creation and editing, styles, font formatting, image insertion & upload, color picker, hyperlinks, a fully-integrated multi-language spell checker, and more. Join our existing customers, who include Microsoft, Wells Fargo, Unilever, Procter & Gamble and Reuters.
ASP.NET Developer Benefits
- Out-of-the-box front-end for content management systems (CMS)
- Integrates seamlessly with the Microsoft® IBuySpy Portal, DotNetNuke, ASP.NET Forums, Community Server, and your own web applications.
- Quick and simple to get going – single-file installation with loads of samples
- A broad interface for customization, with design-time support
- An instant user interface for editing richly formatted documents
- Simple customization to tailor the user interface and editing experience
- Strong cross-browser support
- Straightforward data and forms integration (DataGrids, DataLists, etc)
- Documents can be edited from the hard drive, a SQL Server database, an Oracle database, or an Access database
- Reduce intranet and Internet web application development timescales and costs
- Reduce web application support costs through a self-explanatory user interface
- Rich Windows-like applications within an intranet and Internet site, reducing client-application installation costs
- Increased efficiency of information processing by end-users
- A more friendly user interface for end-users and web site visitors
- Reusable and adaptable across multiple applications, including secure sites
- Low training costs - no need to teach HTML
- Users can edit content via the web, rather than high-cost developers.
- Enforce corporate document styling guidelines
End User Benefits
- Requires no legacy plugins (or Java)
- Users can even paste content from Microsoft Word documents directly into the editor
- A consistent and familiar user interface (like Microsoft Word®)
- A user interface with stylistic consistency with the host web site
- Intelligently adaptable, providing support for multiple web browsers
- No need to learn HTML