Rating: 0.00 (0 votes) Rate It!
Publisher: CGI Script.net
Added: Tue Jul 12 2005
Updated: Tue Jul 12 2005
Supported browsers: Internet Explorer 5.5 (Windows)|
Requirements: Perl 5.005+
Description: csPublisher enables any user with little or no technical knowledge to update and maintain entire websites using only a web browser.
Below is a comprehensive listing of features available in csPublisher.
- Username and password protected.
- Admin can add users at three different levels.
- Users can be limited to specific pages or specific regions within a page.
- Free installation of this script makes it totally hands-free for you.
- No client software needed to install or maintain.
- Manage your entire website or webpage from your browser, anywhere, anytime!
- No slow downloading applets or components.
- Web developers, you can easily re-brand the product.
- Web developers, easily define webpage sections as Non-editable, allowing you to maintain control over look and feel.
- Web developers, easily assign files and directories to users. They can only edit what you let them.
- Central management password required to gain access.
- Easily insert images in your news items directly where you want them.
- No limit to the number of images you can insert.
- Save time and work by easily updating your website.
- FTP no longer required to manage your site news.
- No more managing multiple html files.
- Easy to modify template files (more below).
- Entire script is template driven, easily change the complete look and feel using your favorite web site editor.
- Easy web based administration, all management is done through your browser.
- Compatible with both Windows and Unix based servers.
Complete File Manager
- Specify specific extensions of files to modify (htm, html, shtml, etc.).
- Easily View, Edit, Copy, Rename or Delete files.
- Create NEW files using pre-defined templates.
- Upload your OWN files and place in whatever directory you choose.
- Browse through recursive directories.
- Create, rename and delete directories.
Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Simple to use style you have come to know from CGISCRIPT.NET.
- Everything is a simple button click away!
- No programming skills required.
- No Technical Knowledge required.
- Comprehensive instructions added to each page.
WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) Editor
- Our COMPLETELY NEW WYSIWYG HTML Editor makes editing a breeze!
- Edit your files using our simple interface.
- Changes are immediate, click save and you are done!
- Adjust font type, color, size, formatting (bold, italic, underline, etc.)
- Insert Numbered and Ordered lists
- Insert and modify TABLES
- Add Columns, Rows, and Column spans
- Delete Columns, Rows and Column spans
- Modify Table Cells, background color, width and alignment
- Toggle guidelines so you can see outlines of tables with no border
- Add/Edit or Delete Links
- Easily Edit Page Properties
- Easily Manage METADATA
- Adjust the colors of your scrollbars.
- Change your webpage background color, text color, links color, visited links color and active link color
- Toggle through CSS templates and quickly change the look of your page.
- Insert, resize and delete images using out image management system.
- Page preview in all popular browser sizes (640, 800, and 1024).
- Easily switch between HTML and Text mode.
- Advanced users, EDIT your HTML code directly!
Complete Image Manager
- Insert images into your website easily!
- View, Insert, Copy, Rename, or Delete images
- Upload your OWN images from your hard drive
- Every image you add is maintained in an organized directory structure and thumb-nailed for later use.
- Browse through recursive directories
- Create, rename and delete directories
File Template Manager
- Easily maintain a series of HTML templates that you can use to create new files.
- Add, Modify, Copy, and Delete templates with ease.
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) Template Manager
- Easily maintain a series of CSS templates that you can use to create new files.
- Add, Modify, Copy, and Delete CSS templates with ease.
- Perl 5.005 or higher.
- A Web Server.
- CGI Access.
- The ability to write to your server directories.
- Internet Explorer 5.5+ is required to use the WYSIWYG Editor (will not work in Netscape or on a MAC).