How to add <select>

bhushandravid
New User

May 3, 2005, 3:39 AM

Post #1 of 4 (102581 views)
Shortcut
How to add <select> Can't Post

Hi Guyz,

i want to add a drop down list box, but i don't want to manually specify the Id's of all the textareas, that is i want to use

replaceAll() function. Also i want to dynamically add the values of list box.. How to do that??

Any help would be tremendous...Laugh. Also how do i select which toolbar button to show and which to hide.

One more thing guys, all the code that u write is always a snippet, which is sometimes not very clear, so please send the whole code, coz u don't have to type anything... (coz everything is Driven By Ctrl+C and Powered by Ctrl+V)

scottiemac
Novice

Jun 2, 2005, 2:49 PM

Post #2 of 4 (102458 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bhushandravid] How to add <select> [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Hi Guyz,

i want to add a drop down list box, but i don't want to manually specify the Id's of all the textareas, that is i want to use

replaceAll() function. Also i want to dynamically add the values of list box.. How to do that??

Any help would be tremendous...Laugh. Also how do i select which toolbar button to show and which to hide.

One more thing guys, all the code that u write is always a snippet, which is sometimes not very clear, so please send the whole code, coz u don't have to type anything... (coz everything is Driven By Ctrl+C and Powered by Ctrl+V)

Wow. I guess your mom never taught you the phrase "beggars can't be choosers". Perhaps your time would be better spent by learning an actual coding language than asking someone to do your backend dirty work for you. Or just give up programming and web design and do something simple and easy. Like leave the onions off my Thickburger and put extra ketchup in the bag.

bhushandravid
New User

Jun 2, 2005, 10:41 PM

Post #3 of 4 (102450 views)
Shortcut
Re: [scottiemac] How to add <select> [In reply to] Can't Post

Well whosoever you are seems that u r obsessed with whatever small amount of scripting knowledge you have. Although u didn't answer my question, but u r showing as if you are the GOD of this forum. I m not a low-grade Piratescripting author like you, i have to handle business logic, where one small mistake would loose dollars for my company.
Not like you, who goes on making mistakes and earns nothing.

One more thing i m not a beggar, you are a beggar coz you are begging for fame on this forum by replying stupidly.Crazy

scottiemac
Novice

Jun 3, 2005, 9:13 AM

Post #4 of 4 (102432 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bhushandravid] How to add <select> [In reply to] Can't Post

Give up scripting and go into comedy. You killed me man. Killed. I have no comeback. Well, maybe some English tips.

Use "you" instead of "u".
Use "are" instead of "r".
Use "because" instead of "coz".

I certainly understand how "one small mistake would loose [sic] money for your company". When people quit coming to your drive-thru because you screw up the orders or don't put ketchup in the bag, that "looses" [sic] money.

But you're right, having this dialogue isn't earning any money for my company. I should have never crossed you; I have met my match. YOU are indeed the god of this forum. Now, would somebody please paste an entire script to answer this man's question??? He is "loosing" money every day he goes without a reply.

Search for (options)