futshop
Novice

Feb 5, 2018, 12:26 AM

Post #1 of 1 (53 views)
Shortcut
Path of Exile Fall of Oriath Can't Post

Path of Exile Fall of Oriath

Path of Exile: Fall of Oriath ĘC A Guide to Shaped Mapping

Was making a Path of Exile: Fall of Oriath items guide for a friend of mine new to buy poe exalted orbs game, and I figured I'd share the mapping section I wrote for her with all of the new players.

Every map that you complete adds a 1% chance to dropped maps to upgrade once to a higher tier. So basically this means if you complete 100 maps, you gain 100% guaranteed chance to upgrade every map you find, one tier. Every tier 11 you find will become a tier 12. If you have over 100% chance, the overcap rolls over and starts cheap exalted orbs again.

Having 120 Atlas completion means a 100% chance to upgrade a tier 11 to a tier 12, and then a 20% chance to upgrade that tier 12 once more to a tier 13. This is a really good way to progress and sustain your map pool.

Completion of a map means killing the map boss under certain circumstances.

To complete tier 1-5, you need to kill the boss in a magic version of that map (blue), or higher.

To complete tier 6-10, the map needs to be at least rare (yellow).

For tiers 11-16, the map needs to buy exalted orbs rare AND corrupted (yellow and corrupted by a vaal orb).BY https://www.playerhot.com/games/path-of-exile/Golds here now..come on, so thanks!

Search for (options)