A directory of browser-based WYSIWYG editors

MAIN
INDEX
SEARCH
LOG
IN

Home: htmlArea 2: htmlArea 2 & 3 archive (read only): htmlArea v2.0 - Add-Ons:
Adding style tag to images tags

The htmlArea 2 & 3 editors have been discontinued.

We've made these forums available as a read-only reference and knowledge-base for people using or developing editors based on htmlArea 2 or 3.

Anyone who is interested in taking over version 2 or 3 is free to do so. All we ask is that you choose a new name that doesn't have "htmlarea" in it to avoid confusion with this site. We'll even give you a link in the directory to make it easier for people to find you. If you are developing or hosting an htmlArea based-editor under a new name, please submit it to our directory.

sfergus2
New User

Feb 17, 2004, 3:07 PM

Post #1 of 2 (5360 views)
Shortcut
Adding style tag to images tags Can't Post

Randy_23, this is excellent work, thank you for your contribution. Like others, it has definitely skimmed down the time on our CMS.

My question, now that the image upload feature is working great, I want to add this to the image tag in the html of the editor, "style="float:left;margin-right=5" to each image tag. Should I add a custom button or how could one go about implementing such a thing, this will allow any text to line up right beside the image. I would ultimately want to allow which side the image should be floated. ANy suggestions, and again, thanks Randy_23 (I think)

(This post was edited by sfergus2 on Feb 17, 2004, 3:30 PM)

sfergus2
New User

Feb 21, 2004, 10:05 PM

Post #2 of 2 (5334 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sfergus2] Adding style tag to images tags [In reply to] Can't Post

I just realized this is a stupid request. All I needed to do is make that same style in a stylesheet in the page that it will use. That seemed to solve my problem with the image being on the left side of the text. Now my CMS is 90% complete. This is a great website forum!!! Cool

Search for (options)