A directory of browser-based WYSIWYG editors

MAIN
INDEX
SEARCH
LOG
IN

Home: htmlArea 2: htmlArea 2 & 3 archive (read only): htmlArea v2.0 - Add-Ons:
MOD: Browse Image Dialog V2.0 (.ASP)

The htmlArea 2 & 3 editors have been discontinued.

We've made these forums available as a read-only reference and knowledge-base for people using or developing editors based on htmlArea 2 or 3.

Anyone who is interested in taking over version 2 or 3 is free to do so. All we ask is that you choose a new name that doesn't have "htmlarea" in it to avoid confusion with this site. We'll even give you a link in the directory to make it easier for people to find you. If you are developing or hosting an htmlArea based-editor under a new name, please submit it to our directory.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Randy_23
User

Mar 16, 2004, 1:34 AM

Post #76 of 80 (11280 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kona] MOD: Browse Image Dialog [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Kona,

A well defined question and not at all of the topicWink

Unfortunatly Pirate I cannot provide you with a link to the latest version as I do not use the public version (the v2.0 MOD of this thread) myself and do not have a live version of it up and running. I use the V2.0 MOD but heavily modified to support session handling, autocreate folder based on user id , force upload into user id folder, etc. Those routines is built into a larger CMS, which is hidden from the public.

I guess the easiest way for you is to download the V2 MOD and install it in the default folder, which should not be too difficult, enabling you to try the latest version.

Best regards // Pat!

turbo2000
Novice

Apr 20, 2004, 12:50 PM

Post #77 of 80 (11075 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Randy_23] MOD: Browse Image Dialog V2.0 (.ASP) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Randy,

Nice work!

I've just got some problems making my path right ind the browseimage.asp file :(

It keeps writing path nok found :S

You can see it here:

http://www.koekkenartisten.dk/WYSIWYG14/example.html

Randy_23
User

Apr 21, 2004, 2:27 PM

Post #78 of 80 (11064 views)
Shortcut
Re: [turbo2000] MOD: Browse Image Dialog V2.0 (.ASP) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi!

Most probably you havent figured out the correct path on your server. Use the below script in a .asp file and run it on your server. It will tell you the path needed and you can work on from that...

Code

<%@LANGUAGE="VBscript"%>

<html>

<head>

<title>Untitled Document</title>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">

</head>

<body bgcolor="#FFFFFF">

<p>this is your servermappath: <%= Server.MapPath("\") %> </p>

</body>

</html>

Best regs // Pat!

east666
Novice

Sep 22, 2004, 5:17 AM

Post #79 of 80 (10536 views)
Shortcut

Hello People,

Not sure how active this post is, but I came across the image upload feature for V2 and I think it is great. I downloaded the source code for V2 but I cannot get the paths correct when looking at the "browseimage.asp" file.

As I am on a intranet at work, I do not have a "c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\", I affectively map to the server, on which I have my own folder. Now it is "C:\Inetpub\mydev.devbox.co.uk\js\test_img", I have merely unzipped the zip file into my "test_img" folder, so basically all the files are there.

But, I have changed my Const strRootFolder = "C:\Inetpub\mydev.devbox.co.uk\js\test_img\"

and Const strNewFolder = "/test_img/"

and strCurrentFolder = "upload\"

but I get the error "Path not found" on this line:

Set objFolder = objFSORAVEN.GetFolder(strRootFolder & strCurrentFolder)

Does anyone have any ideas, any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

east666...

duh
New User

Oct 29, 2004, 2:21 AM

Post #80 of 80 (10413 views)
Shortcut

This mod is VERY nice!

For my requirements, I made a few more very minor modifications so that browseimage.asp can detect the folder paths automatically. I have a little hosting service set up in which folk's folders are copied and written automatically when they sign up. I needed browseimage.asp to work immediately without any hand coding. I got this accomplished by having the scripts write a file, config.asp, at the same time they copied folders. The config file contains the folder paths.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options)