A directory of browser-based WYSIWYG editors

MAIN
INDEX
SEARCH
LOG
IN

Home: htmlArea 2: htmlArea 2 & 3 archive (read only): htmlArea v2.0 - Add-Ons:
Form Editor and other nice add-ons.

The htmlArea 2 & 3 editors have been discontinued.

We've made these forums available as a read-only reference and knowledge-base for people using or developing editors based on htmlArea 2 or 3.

Anyone who is interested in taking over version 2 or 3 is free to do so. All we ask is that you choose a new name that doesn't have "htmlarea" in it to avoid confusion with this site. We'll even give you a link in the directory to make it easier for people to find you. If you are developing or hosting an htmlArea based-editor under a new name, please submit it to our directory.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Luis
Veteran

Mar 24, 2003, 12:33 AM

Post #26 of 26 (10852 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Tzvook] Form Editor and other nice add-ons. [In reply to] Can't Post

I don't know Hebrew but just enough to say you -Shalom! The original work for the keyboard is a script by Benjamin. Maybe he can help with the errors.

Yes, I know there is another image manager, I wouldn't say better, but different, with one or two more options, only. I'm using it in other server. The problem I have with it is that the other server is very old and uses an arcaic version of PHP, without any posibility to upgrade or to migrate to a newer server, so I have to use yours. I don't know PHP, but adding that option myself could be a good opportunity to start learning.

Thanks again and Shalom Aleichem.

PD. Give me details when you finish your file manager.

Don't give up!!
http://webstationone.com/test/htmlarea

(This post was edited by Luis on Mar 24, 2003, 12:34 AM)

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options)