htmlArea

A directory of browser-based WYSIWYG editors

MAIN
INDEX
SEARCH
LOG
IN

Home: htmlArea 3 (beta): htmlArea 2 & 3 archive (read only): htmlArea v3.0 - Add-Ons:
Problems with the colors in pops of Table Properties

The htmlArea 2 & 3 editors have been discontinued.

We've made these forums available as a read-only reference and knowledge-base for people using or developing editors based on htmlArea 2 or 3.

Anyone who is interested in taking over version 2 or 3 is free to do so. All we ask is that you choose a new name that doesn't have "htmlarea" in it to avoid confusion with this site. We'll even give you a link in the directory to make it easier for people to find you. If you are developing or hosting an htmlArea based-editor under a new name, please submit it to our directory.

ageous
New User

May 21, 2004, 11:03 AM

Post #1 of 3 (12289 views)
Shortcut
Problems with the colors in pops of Table Properties Can't Post

Hi everybody!

Well, before the explanation of my problem, I must say that the htmlArea is the greatest free source code that I ever see... CONGRATULATIONS!!

Now, the problem...Unsure.. well, I have found that the properties of the table relatives to the color (background, FG and border ) don't work in IE (v 6.02). It only shows the Cell properties (for example) without the fields to select the color... only shows "X" and the background of this pop window is white (a clue I hope!)...

On the other side, in Netscape 7.1 all work wonderful!, but I still need that this plugin works on IE Frown. I attach the image of the problem for the clue...

I hope that somebody can help me with this task...

Thanks!!!
Attachments: error.JPG (93.8 KB)

ageous
New User

May 21, 2004, 11:30 AM

Post #2 of 3 (12285 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ageous] Problems with the colors in pops of Table Properties [In reply to] Can't Post

I found the solution!

Well, i know that is weird that I response myself, but I think that this bug can help to others... only the variable that takes tha name of the editor, declare it as global in javascript... and that's all!

graou
Novice

May 27, 2004, 4:10 AM

Post #3 of 3 (12204 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ageous] Problems with the colors in pops of Table Properties [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi !
I've the same problem, can you tell me exactly what I should change ?
I don't find how to do what you said.
Thanks

Search for (options)