htmlArea

A directory of browser-based WYSIWYG editors

MAIN
INDEX
SEARCH
LOG
IN

Home: htmlArea 3 (beta): htmlArea 2 & 3 archive (read only): htmlArea v3.0 - Add-Ons:
Webstationone mods

The htmlArea 2 & 3 editors have been discontinued.

We've made these forums available as a read-only reference and knowledge-base for people using or developing editors based on htmlArea 2 or 3.

Anyone who is interested in taking over version 2 or 3 is free to do so. All we ask is that you choose a new name that doesn't have "htmlarea" in it to avoid confusion with this site. We'll even give you a link in the directory to make it easier for people to find you. If you are developing or hosting an htmlArea based-editor under a new name, please submit it to our directory.

sceilig
New User

Oct 29, 2004, 2:57 AM

Post #1 of 1 (5983 views)
Shortcut
Webstationone mods Can't Post

Have to commend Luis for the fantastic job he did in creating his spin on htmlarea - I think anyone who sees his test htmlarea for the first time is blown away by all the features.Smile
http://www.webstationone.com/test/htmlarea/

I realise Luis created this for htmlarea v2.0. Im using htmlare v3.0 and was hoping to use a couple of the features from Luis's version (in particular the marquee, templates, calculator and special characters popups). First off, is this possible - does Luis permit this? If so, how easy is it to tweak v3.0 to add in these features? I realise that references to functions to insert data from a popup onto the page would be different between 2.0 and 3.0.

If I could be pointed in the right direction, Im sure I could make a stab at the javascript.

Many thanks!!!

Search for (options)