htmlArea

A directory of browser-based WYSIWYG editors

MAIN
INDEX
SEARCH
LOG
IN

Home: htmlArea 3 (beta): htmlArea 2 & 3 archive (read only): htmlArea v3.0 - Add-Ons:
PopUpExtension for the ExtendedFileManager

The htmlArea 2 & 3 editors have been discontinued.

We've made these forums available as a read-only reference and knowledge-base for people using or developing editors based on htmlArea 2 or 3.

Anyone who is interested in taking over version 2 or 3 is free to do so. All we ask is that you choose a new name that doesn't have "htmlarea" in it to avoid confusion with this site. We'll even give you a link in the directory to make it easier for people to find you. If you are developing or hosting an htmlArea based-editor under a new name, please submit it to our directory.

SvenF
New User

Feb 17, 2005, 4:57 AM

Post #1 of 4 (82850 views)
Shortcut
PopUpExtension for the ExtendedFileManager Can't Post

The first step is made. I have a small pre-alpha of my PopUpExtension to show.
Till now its only working on the IE.

What will the PopUpExtension do?
Open then PopUpExtension with this button
Like the ExtendedFileManager, you could upload and delete images to your server (in fact: I use the classes of ExtendedFileManager). But when you select an Image with the PopUpExtension, a thumbnail is set to your HTMLArea, with a link around it to an popup-script.

Try it out: http://www.franzweb.net/CmsTest/dialogs/editor.php

The project is an extension because I include the files I have changed, all the other files where included from the ExtendedFileManager.

I know its a little very buggie, but I want to show that I am on the way....

Greets
Sven

P.S. I know: worst english! But I do my best :o)

nikotto
User

Feb 17, 2005, 7:33 AM

Post #2 of 4 (82824 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SvenF] PopUpExtension for the ExtendedFileManager [In reply to] Can't Post

cool!
that is exactly what i was looking for!
even the icon is nice!
much tanks for your work... hope you will get finished soon :D

mck222
New User

Feb 18, 2005, 5:41 AM

Post #3 of 4 (82747 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SvenF] PopUpExtension for the ExtendedFileManager [In reply to] Can't Post

SvenF,
Nice work! One of the best image management windows I've seen for HTMLArea. I'm running Firefox and it tested nicely, with only minor bugs (new folder creation threw a 404). Do you need any help finishing it up? I have an immediate need for your source code if you're ready to share it.

Please let us know.

PHP and HTMLArea...what could be better!
-mck222

SvenF
New User

Feb 18, 2005, 5:47 AM

Post #4 of 4 (82742 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mck222] PopUpExtension for the ExtendedFileManager [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi mck222

don't forget: the most is not my source. You can get the ExtendedFileManager here: http://www.htmlarea.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=38041;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

I have only coded the pop-up-extension...

Sven

Search for (options)