htmlArea

A directory of browser-based WYSIWYG editors

MAIN
INDEX
SEARCH
LOG
IN

Home: htmlArea 3 (beta): htmlArea 2 & 3 archive (read only): htmlArea v3.0 - Bug Reports & Fixes:
No Delete in HTML-Mode in FF 1.0

The htmlArea 2 & 3 editors have been discontinued.

We've made these forums available as a read-only reference and knowledge-base for people using or developing editors based on htmlArea 2 or 3.

Anyone who is interested in taking over version 2 or 3 is free to do so. All we ask is that you choose a new name that doesn't have "htmlarea" in it to avoid confusion with this site. We'll even give you a link in the directory to make it easier for people to find you. If you are developing or hosting an htmlArea based-editor under a new name, please submit it to our directory.

robo47
New User

Feb 1, 2005, 12:44 AM

Post #1 of 1 (2979 views)
Shortcut
No Delete in HTML-Mode in FF 1.0 Can't Post

Tested in der Fully-Loaded-Version:

If i change to sourc-code/html-mode to edit the html directly and then change back to wysiwyg-mode, FF changes anything, but if i change/delete something with the following tags: body, html or the doctype, FF reopens the content like before switching to html-mode. Editing the sourcecodes of my html-pages anywhere else (between the body-tags) works without any problem.

my Firefox: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; de-DE; rv:1.7.5) Gecko/20041108 Firefox/1.0
-> Windows 2000 SP 4 | Firefox 1.0

greetz and sorry for my BAD english
robo47

Search for (options)