htmlArea

A directory of browser-based WYSIWYG editors

MAIN
INDEX
SEARCH
LOG
IN

Home: htmlArea 3 (beta): htmlArea 2 & 3 archive (read only): htmlArea v3.0 - Bug Reports & Fixes:
Img with firefox...

The htmlArea 2 & 3 editors have been discontinued.

We've made these forums available as a read-only reference and knowledge-base for people using or developing editors based on htmlArea 2 or 3.

Anyone who is interested in taking over version 2 or 3 is free to do so. All we ask is that you choose a new name that doesn't have "htmlarea" in it to avoid confusion with this site. We'll even give you a link in the directory to make it easier for people to find you. If you are developing or hosting an htmlArea based-editor under a new name, please submit it to our directory.

Mandarine
New User

Feb 17, 2005, 4:23 AM

Post #1 of 1 (16440 views)
Shortcut
Img with firefox... Can't Post

Hi !

First : What a wonderfull WYSIWYG you've done !!! THANKS
Second : When I try to insert an image in my textarea, this image does not appear... a sqare does ?!?
Third : When I try to have property information about this image (right clic on this) a window appears on the left up corner but I cannot use any possibilities this window offers (firefox opens its own window too, but where the cursor is located...)

I am working with win32 firefox 1.0 FRENCH and htmlArea 3.0-rc3 with the forum posted French language.

Does everything I mentionned work with IE ? (I cannot test Frown loopback address blocked by my preconfigured IE...)

THX Wink

Search for (options)