A directory of browser-based WYSIWYG editors

MAIN
INDEX
SEARCH
LOG
IN

Home: htmlArea 2: htmlArea 2 & 3 archive (read only): htmlArea v2.0 - Add-Ons:
Luis - context menus and wordcleaner doesn't work together

The htmlArea 2 & 3 editors have been discontinued.

We've made these forums available as a read-only reference and knowledge-base for people using or developing editors based on htmlArea 2 or 3.

Anyone who is interested in taking over version 2 or 3 is free to do so. All we ask is that you choose a new name that doesn't have "htmlarea" in it to avoid confusion with this site. We'll even give you a link in the directory to make it easier for people to find you. If you are developing or hosting an htmlArea based-editor under a new name, please submit it to our directory.

Sara
Novice

Apr 28, 2004, 6:23 AM

Post #1 of 5 (4481 views)
Shortcut
Luis - context menus and wordcleaner doesn't work together Can't Post

Now Iīve tried to solve this problem all day long. WordCleaner works fine, until I put WriteMenuItems('Body'); in the html-page. Then paste with ctrl+V doesnīt clean anymore! (With paste-button it still works...).

Another problem width the context meny, or actually the showmenutables-button: Itīs not active though the cursor is in a cell.

Any ideas?

I have copy pasted word-cleaner and context menu-functions as is, the problem should be some where else.

(This post was edited by Sara on Apr 28, 2004, 6:26 AM)

Luis
Veteran

Apr 28, 2004, 9:21 PM

Post #2 of 5 (4468 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sara] Luis - context menus and wordcleaner doesn't work together [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Sara:

Attach your editor and I'll make it work, even when using the paste button in your browser.

Regarding the table-operations icon, I guess it's some error in your editor.js. I'll take a look at the same time.

Greetings

Don't give up!!
http://webstationone.com/test/htmlarea

Sara
Novice

May 4, 2004, 6:49 AM

Post #3 of 5 (4438 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Luis] Luis - context menus and wordcleaner doesn't work together [In reply to] Can't Post

Ok - here it is. I discovered an other problem, the toolbar will not update at all.

Thanks a lot for your help!
Attachments: editor.js (101 KB)

Luis
Veteran

May 5, 2004, 9:14 PM

Post #4 of 5 (4418 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sara] Luis - context menus and wordcleaner doesn't work together [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Sara:

I was playing with your editor and I'm totally lost. It behaves really weird. I'll have to make a deepest analisys to find where the problem is but I think I won't have the time until this weekend. I appreciate you to be patient.

greetings.

Don't give up!!
http://webstationone.com/test/htmlarea

Sara
Novice

May 13, 2004, 2:05 AM

Post #5 of 5 (4372 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Luis] Luis - context menus and wordcleaner doesn't work together [In reply to] Can't Post

Itīs working!

I had to do it your way, copy my code into your editor one piece at the time. I was not able to discover all problems, but the editor seems very sensitive to upper and lower case. Eg in the buttonlist i had "copy" and it has to be "Copy". And i the toolbarlist I had to change some names to get i work.

Iīve another question regarding image-urls. Is there any other way than using complete URL:s when Iīve the editor in another folder than the actual page?

In the page the relative link should be "pix/image.jpg", but in the editor "../pix/image.jpg".

/Sara

Search for (options)