A directory of browser-based WYSIWYG editors

MAIN
INDEX
SEARCH
LOG
IN

Home: htmlArea 2: htmlArea 2 & 3 archive (read only): htmlArea v2.0:
anchors and hyperlinks

The htmlArea 2 & 3 editors have been discontinued.

We've made these forums available as a read-only reference and knowledge-base for people using or developing editors based on htmlArea 2 or 3.

Anyone who is interested in taking over version 2 or 3 is free to do so. All we ask is that you choose a new name that doesn't have "htmlarea" in it to avoid confusion with this site. We'll even give you a link in the directory to make it easier for people to find you. If you are developing or hosting an htmlArea based-editor under a new name, please submit it to our directory.

marjan69
New User

Jul 12, 2004, 2:44 AM

Post #1 of 3 (1989 views)
Shortcut
anchors and hyperlinks Can't Post

Hello All,

I really hope someone can help me. I modified the hyperlink page to insert only links to named anchors. The insert anchor is working fine. THe problem I have now is how to look for all the anchors in a page when I click on hyperlink. And more important: Is there a way to show the named anchors in a page after I saved a page? In the same way the anchors are shown when you insert one? (with an anchor image?). I searched the forum for solutions but couldn't find one. And there must be others with the same problem.
thx
Marjan

(This post was edited by marjan69 on Jul 12, 2004, 2:49 AM)

marjan69
New User

Jul 13, 2004, 7:39 AM

Post #2 of 3 (1929 views)
Shortcut
Re: [marjan69] anchors and hyperlinks [In reply to] Can't Post

Well, too bad no-one had any answers but fortunately I found it myself. It is working perfectly now. If someone needs the code let me know.

rfong8
Novice

Jan 26, 2005, 3:01 PM

Post #3 of 3 (1521 views)
Shortcut
Re: [marjan69] anchors and hyperlinks [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi !
Like you, I've searched the entire Pirate v2.0 forum for a fix to reveal anchors. May I please have your solution? Thanks so much!

Ron

Search for (options)