htmlArea

A directory of browser-based WYSIWYG editors

MAIN
INDEX
SEARCH
LOG
IN

Home: htmlArea 2: htmlArea 2 & 3 archive (read only): htmlArea v2.0:
only on clicking popup editor all the html buttons to be displayed.

The htmlArea 2 & 3 editors have been discontinued.

We've made these forums available as a read-only reference and knowledge-base for people using or developing editors based on htmlArea 2 or 3.

Anyone who is interested in taking over version 2 or 3 is free to do so. All we ask is that you choose a new name that doesn't have "htmlarea" in it to avoid confusion with this site. We'll even give you a link in the directory to make it easier for people to find you. If you are developing or hosting an htmlArea based-editor under a new name, please submit it to our directory.

arun
Novice

Dec 14, 2004, 6:01 AM

Post #1 of 3 (1440 views)
Shortcut
only on clicking popup editor all the html buttons to be displayed. Can't Post

Hi
i am working in a company in India,Bangalore.

We have a text and html editor in our software product.
Since all the HTML Buttons are cluttered,i wanted to remove all the HTML buttons except Enlarge editor (popupeditor) button in the editor.
Where on clicking popupeditor,i will be getting all the HTML buttons.

If i comment button list and toolbar codes in the source code & Since the entire HTMLArea function object is passed to popupeditor,even when i click on Enlarge editor all the html buttons are getting commented.i mean disabled.

Help me in sorting out this,where in only on cliking popup editor i have to get HTML buttons.

By default,i want to have popupeditor button only in my html editor.

Hope whoevr reading this understood my problem.
Pls give me a proper solution for this.
Bye

Luis
Veteran

Dec 15, 2004, 2:59 AM

Post #2 of 3 (1410 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arun] only on clicking popup editor all the html buttons to be displayed. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi arun:

The solution is in this post:

http://www.htmlarea.com/forum/htmlArea_2_C3/htmlArea_v2.0_F18/only_on_clicking_popup_editor_all_the_html_buttons_to_be_displayed._P36868/gforum.cgi?post=30198;search_string=fullscreen;t=search_engine#30198

Greetings

Don't give up!!
http://webstationone.com/test/htmlarea

arun
Novice

Dec 16, 2004, 4:00 AM

Post #3 of 3 (1397 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Luis] only on clicking popup editor all the html buttons to be displayed. [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks Luis
Its working very well.
Kudos to HTMLArea

Search for (options)