A directory of browser-based WYSIWYG editors

MAIN
INDEX
SEARCH
LOG
IN

Home: htmlArea 2: htmlArea 2 & 3 archive (read only): htmlArea v2.0:
Help Question about header tag

The htmlArea 2 & 3 editors have been discontinued.

We've made these forums available as a read-only reference and knowledge-base for people using or developing editors based on htmlArea 2 or 3.

Anyone who is interested in taking over version 2 or 3 is free to do so. All we ask is that you choose a new name that doesn't have "htmlarea" in it to avoid confusion with this site. We'll even give you a link in the directory to make it easier for people to find you. If you are developing or hosting an htmlArea based-editor under a new name, please submit it to our directory.

sevendw
New User

Dec 26, 2004, 8:04 PM

Post #1 of 1 (1331 views)
Shortcut
Help Question about header tag Can't Post

Please help - I added a descritpion tag to my html and there was already one, which i found out later - but anyway now I can't view my index page. I use vdeck and the meta information is stored seperately - when i view my page in html i can't see it - so i thought i would add a description tag and after i did - my page is blank. The size of the file didn't change though. How can I fix this - and if i mistakenly erased my page why is the file size the same - I just can't see anything. If i bring my page up in IE browser it is blank except for the design and buttons on left - if I view the source I can see it - doesn't make sense to me - anyone out there that can help me?

Thanks

Search for (options)