A directory of browser-based WYSIWYG editors

MAIN
INDEX
SEARCH
LOG
IN

Home: htmlArea 2: htmlArea 2 & 3 archive (read only): htmlArea v2.0 - Add-Ons:
Table Operations menu doesnīt show up

The htmlArea 2 & 3 editors have been discontinued.

We've made these forums available as a read-only reference and knowledge-base for people using or developing editors based on htmlArea 2 or 3.

Anyone who is interested in taking over version 2 or 3 is free to do so. All we ask is that you choose a new name that doesn't have "htmlarea" in it to avoid confusion with this site. We'll even give you a link in the directory to make it easier for people to find you. If you are developing or hosting an htmlArea based-editor under a new name, please submit it to our directory.

Sara
Novice

Mar 15, 2004, 3:52 AM

Post #1 of 3 (3392 views)
Shortcut
Table Operations menu doesnīt show up Can't Post

Hi again Luis!

I've tried to do all the changes you have in your new editor, but I canīt get the Table Operations menu to work. Nothing happens when I click the button. Neither works the popupmenu on rightclick (I just get the IE default one).

Do you have any clue what Iīve missed?

Sara

Luis
Veteran

Mar 15, 2004, 11:56 AM

Post #2 of 3 (3377 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sara] Table Operations menu doesnīt show up [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Sara:

Are you calling the menus from your textarea page?

<script language='javascript1.2'>
editor_generate('YourTAname');
WriteMenuItems('YourTAname');
</script>

To integrate contextMenus is not easy. If you are trying to modify your existing editor, adding new features from mine you will miss many things. There are small changes spread everywhere that might be un-noticeable. What I recommend is you to do it the other way around. It is, take my editor as a base and move your own functions into it.

Let me know if you manage to solve it.

Don't give up!!
http://webstationone.com/test/htmlarea

Sara
Novice

Mar 15, 2004, 3:27 PM

Post #3 of 3 (3375 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Luis] Table Operations menu doesnīt show up [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks a lot again Luis!

I didnīt realize to check the html-page, I just stared at the esitor.js. I think I know it by heart soon ;-) Iīve made a lot of changes myself, so I have to copy your new features in to it one by one. You has really done amazing things whit the editor! I canīt thank you enough for the WordCleaner.

Sara

Search for (options)