htmlArea

A directory of browser-based WYSIWYG editors

MAIN
INDEX
SEARCH
LOG
IN

Home: htmlArea 2: htmlArea 2 & 3 archive (read only): htmlArea v2.0:
html back to normal textarea on second time! (3)

The htmlArea 2 & 3 editors have been discontinued.

We've made these forums available as a read-only reference and knowledge-base for people using or developing editors based on htmlArea 2 or 3.

Anyone who is interested in taking over version 2 or 3 is free to do so. All we ask is that you choose a new name that doesn't have "htmlarea" in it to avoid confusion with this site. We'll even give you a link in the directory to make it easier for people to find you. If you are developing or hosting an htmlArea based-editor under a new name, please submit it to our directory.

s_federici
Novice

Dec 19, 2004, 5:25 PM

Post #1 of 1 (1053 views)
Shortcut
html back to normal textarea on second time! (3) Can't Post

Ok, a lot of views this time too, but no answers. For the newbies of this post, please read the two previous "html back to normal textarea on second time" posts.

My first question: i didn't get any anwers because the problem doesn't show up in other browsers or just because no one can devise a reason for this to happen???? That could help me in understanding where the problem is in my site.

And this is my second question to the HTML area experts:

where in the htmlarea 2.03 code the browser decide to user the htmlarea enhanced text area or the normal one? If I know that I guess I should be able to understand why the second time the browser decide to show me the regular text area.

Thanks for any help

Stefano

Search for (options)