htmlArea

A directory of browser-based WYSIWYG editors

MAIN
INDEX
SEARCH
LOG
IN

Home: htmlArea 3 (beta): htmlArea 2 & 3 archive (read only): htmlArea v3.0 - Add-Ons:
CSS-Plugin only working with Fullpage-Plugin ?

The htmlArea 2 & 3 editors have been discontinued.

We've made these forums available as a read-only reference and knowledge-base for people using or developing editors based on htmlArea 2 or 3.

Anyone who is interested in taking over version 2 or 3 is free to do so. All we ask is that you choose a new name that doesn't have "htmlarea" in it to avoid confusion with this site. We'll even give you a link in the directory to make it easier for people to find you. If you are developing or hosting an htmlArea based-editor under a new name, please submit it to our directory.

rabele
Novice

Apr 21, 2004, 8:03 AM

Post #1 of 5 (11775 views)
Shortcut
CSS-Plugin only working with Fullpage-Plugin ? Can't Post

Hi,

I found the CSS plugin interesting and tried to look at it in the folder examples/css.html. Unfortunately on this example page the plugin didn't work. It was loaded in the toolbar but didn't do anything with the text in the htmlarea. I recognized that the specified CSS-file by --> "editor.config.pageStyle = "@import url(custom.css);" <-- wasn't loaded and that this is the reason why the CSS plugin didn't work.

A look at the fully-loaded.html showed that the CSS-plugin was working correctly there. I compared them and found out that the CSS-plugin in css.html was working after I added the fullpage-plugin to it.

Does this mean that the CSS-plugin is only working correctly when the fullpage-plugin is loaded also ?

Thanks for any help

Ralf

novocaine
Novice

Apr 22, 2004, 5:06 AM

Post #2 of 5 (11760 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rabele] CSS-Plugin only working with Fullpage-Plugin ? [In reply to] Can't Post

No, the CSS Plugin is working without Fullpage Plugin too.

cheers,
novocaine

rabele
Novice

Apr 27, 2004, 1:33 AM

Post #3 of 5 (11701 views)
Shortcut
Re: [novocaine] CSS-Plugin only working with Fullpage-Plugin ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi again,

well this indicates that it's an IE bug. I'm using IE 6.0. As mentioned I'm just starting the CSS.html out of the examples-folder and it's not loading the Stylesheet. Might this be in connection with "editor.config.pageStyle = "@import url(custom.css);";"

Has anybody the CSS-plugin working in IE without the Fullpage-plugin ?

Thanks
Ralf

rabele
Novice

Apr 27, 2004, 1:50 AM

Post #4 of 5 (11700 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rabele] CSS-Plugin only working with Fullpage-Plugin ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank God, I've found the solution:

I had to add the absolute path to @import url - although it is in the same folder.

rorso
New User

May 12, 2004, 8:02 AM

Post #5 of 5 (11596 views)
Shortcut
Re: [novocaine] CSS-Plugin only working with Fullpage-Plugin ? [In reply to] Can't Post

I tried this with Mozilla Firefox 0.8 and it does NOT work, unless "fullpage" is enabled, even when I submit an absolute URL with the stylesheet.

Search for (options)