htmlArea

A directory of browser-based WYSIWYG editors

MAIN
INDEX
SEARCH
LOG
IN

Home: htmlArea 3 (beta): htmlArea 2 & 3 archive (read only): htmlArea v3.0 - Add-Ons:
Installing Add-ons

The htmlArea 2 & 3 editors have been discontinued.

We've made these forums available as a read-only reference and knowledge-base for people using or developing editors based on htmlArea 2 or 3.

Anyone who is interested in taking over version 2 or 3 is free to do so. All we ask is that you choose a new name that doesn't have "htmlarea" in it to avoid confusion with this site. We'll even give you a link in the directory to make it easier for people to find you. If you are developing or hosting an htmlArea based-editor under a new name, please submit it to our directory.

eztune
Novice

Jul 16, 2004, 11:07 PM

Post #1 of 4 (6859 views)
Shortcut
Installing Add-ons Can't Post

I've uploaded the htmlArea to my site. It works fine except for the undo/redo tools. Now, I'd really like to add the Table Add-on tools, but can't seem to figure out how to do it.

Can someone please guide me? Please keep it in simple, basic terms, as I am not a programmer. I can follow directions, but need your patience when it come to instructions.

Thanks

(This post was edited by eztune on Jul 17, 2004, 8:50 AM)

nikotto
User

Jul 19, 2004, 12:16 AM

Post #2 of 4 (6825 views)
Shortcut
Re: [eztune] Installing Add-ons [In reply to] Can't Post

if you have the status-bar enabled in IE you must use customUndo - else it won't work...

eztune
Novice

Jul 19, 2004, 8:21 AM

Post #3 of 4 (6798 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nikotto] Installing Add-ons [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for the reply. No, I don't have the status bar enabled in IE. However, what would the code be if I were to implement your custome Undo, and where would I place it?

Also, what my question really is: how do I implement a plug-in? I'd like to add the Table toolset, but don't know how. I'd appreciate some instruction here, please.

Thanks

(This post was edited by eztune on Jul 19, 2004, 8:26 AM)

nikotto
User

Jul 19, 2004, 11:56 PM

Post #4 of 4 (6779 views)
Shortcut
Re: [eztune] Installing Add-ons [In reply to] Can't Post

just take a look at the examples!
there is one with the table-operations-plugin

and the customundo you enable with
editor.config.customUndo = true;

but i just looked at the current cvs-version and there is no customUndo-setting!! i don't get it... perhaps somebody else can't help here :D

mfg

Search for (options)