htmlArea

A directory of browser-based WYSIWYG editors

MAIN
INDEX
SEARCH
LOG
IN

Home: htmlArea 3 (beta): htmlArea 2 & 3 archive (read only): htmlArea v3.0 - Add-Ons:
Latest source code of HTMLArea!!!

The htmlArea 2 & 3 editors have been discontinued.

We've made these forums available as a read-only reference and knowledge-base for people using or developing editors based on htmlArea 2 or 3.

Anyone who is interested in taking over version 2 or 3 is free to do so. All we ask is that you choose a new name that doesn't have "htmlarea" in it to avoid confusion with this site. We'll even give you a link in the directory to make it easier for people to find you. If you are developing or hosting an htmlArea based-editor under a new name, please submit it to our directory.

shekhartgs
New User

Sep 4, 2004, 4:57 AM

Post #1 of 3 (5371 views)
Shortcut
Latest source code of HTMLArea!!! Can't Post

Hi All -

Can anyone send me a link to the latest HTMLArea (.zip) that can be downloaded.

I mean the one that some one is already using...

Because I tried to download from a couple of websites...including dynarch.com but I'm getting an old link which gives me a lot of errors. The table operations .html file is really old, it seems.

I'll be very much thankful for you if you can spare few minutes and do that for me...

Or you can send me an attachment to tsekhar@bodhtree.com hope you guyz help me...

Please...Very urgent...

Advanced thanks...Please do this favour to me...

- Shekhar

kimastergeorge
Novice

Sep 4, 2004, 1:39 PM

Post #2 of 3 (5352 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shekhartgs] Latest source code of HTMLArea!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Your answer is here: http://www.interactivetools.com/forum/gforum.cgi?post=33575;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread
Note: it doesn't seem to work with IE.

mmcw
User

Sep 5, 2004, 7:19 AM

Post #3 of 3 (5326 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shekhartgs] Latest source code of HTMLArea!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Go to the CSV site and download there the file you need.
Always the latest files!!

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/itools-htmlarea/htmlarea/

Michel

Search for (options)