htmlArea

A directory of browser-based WYSIWYG editors

MAIN
INDEX
SEARCH
LOG
IN

Home: htmlArea 3 (beta): htmlArea 2 & 3 archive (read only): htmlArea v3.0 - Add-Ons:
insert any type of file

The htmlArea 2 & 3 editors have been discontinued.

We've made these forums available as a read-only reference and knowledge-base for people using or developing editors based on htmlArea 2 or 3.

Anyone who is interested in taking over version 2 or 3 is free to do so. All we ask is that you choose a new name that doesn't have "htmlarea" in it to avoid confusion with this site. We'll even give you a link in the directory to make it easier for people to find you. If you are developing or hosting an htmlArea based-editor under a new name, please submit it to our directory.

madthinker
New User

Dec 28, 2004, 2:15 PM

Post #1 of 1 (5337 views)
Shortcut
insert any type of file Can't Post

Hello, i want insert any type of file like gif,jpeg,mpeg,exe,doc,flash,mp3 and many more.

i want have a button like the insert image button, but after clicking i wanna open a dialog where i present the user a list of his files previously uploaded.

he can choose one of them and the the media should appear in the editor message box as icon (images should appear as small thumbnail)

(all is for a forum) -> when now other users read the posting they see only the icon and if they click on it , the content should be open in a new wíndow.

how to solve this problem ?

greetings

Search for (options)