htmlArea

A directory of browser-based WYSIWYG editors

MAIN
INDEX
SEARCH
LOG
IN

Home: htmlArea 3 (beta): htmlArea 2 & 3 archive (read only): htmlArea v3.0 - Discussion:
[PATCH] Enable translations for 'Insert Table' dialog

The htmlArea 2 & 3 editors have been discontinued.

We've made these forums available as a read-only reference and knowledge-base for people using or developing editors based on htmlArea 2 or 3.

Anyone who is interested in taking over version 2 or 3 is free to do so. All we ask is that you choose a new name that doesn't have "htmlarea" in it to avoid confusion with this site. We'll even give you a link in the directory to make it easier for people to find you. If you are developing or hosting an htmlArea based-editor under a new name, please submit it to our directory.

havardw
Novice

Feb 26, 2004, 3:16 AM

Post #1 of 2 (2704 views)
Shortcut
[PATCH] Enable translations for 'Insert Table' dialog Can't Post

Here's a patch for enabling i18n for the 'Insert Table' dialog, with an updated norwegian translation.

I've just copied the approach used in the 'Insert Link' dialog (while wondering if using id and getElementById would be better Wink).

There is one known bug with with this patch: The text in select boxes doesn't get translated until another option is selected, e.g. the 'Width' select will display 'Percent' in stead of the norwegian translation 'Prosent', but the translation will show in the list of options.
Attachments: insert_table.patch (5.34 KB)

Chuck
Novice

Jan 6, 2005, 2:55 PM

Post #2 of 2 (2555 views)
Shortcut
Re: [havardw] [PATCH] Enable translations for 'Insert Table' dialog [In reply to] Can't Post

You message has been posted a loooooong while ago but, thanks anyways, it was exactly what I was looking for. (except I needed it to be in french :P )

Search for (options)