htmlArea

A directory of browser-based WYSIWYG editors

MAIN
INDEX
SEARCH
LOG
IN

Home: htmlArea 3 (beta): htmlArea 2 & 3 archive (read only): htmlArea v3.0 - Discussion:
Failed opening 'modules/Feedback/language/lang-german.php'

The htmlArea 2 & 3 editors have been discontinued.

We've made these forums available as a read-only reference and knowledge-base for people using or developing editors based on htmlArea 2 or 3.

Anyone who is interested in taking over version 2 or 3 is free to do so. All we ask is that you choose a new name that doesn't have "htmlarea" in it to avoid confusion with this site. We'll even give you a link in the directory to make it easier for people to find you. If you are developing or hosting an htmlArea based-editor under a new name, please submit it to our directory.

HansMeiser
New User

Mar 8, 2003, 6:14 AM

Post #1 of 1 (4610 views)
Shortcut
Failed opening 'modules/Feedback/language/lang-german.php' Can't Post

Hi to everybody,
I got an error with htmlarea 3.02 in phpnuke 6.0 (with official bugfixes), I couldn't solve.
Both, "Submit News" and "Feedback" are giving two error-lines, looking like this:

"
Warning: open_basedir restriction in effect. File is in wrong directory in /home/www/webxxx/html/rente/mainfile.php on line 91

Warning: Failed opening 'modules/Feedback/language/lang-german.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /home/www/webxxx/html/rente/mainfile.php on line 91
"
After this message the surface and boxes of htmlarea are there, but it seems that only the names of some variables are there and not the content of these variables. And it's english although I choose german-language.

I am working with newest XP Pro, german and IE6.x,german (newest).
My site is hosted as a shared webhosting, so as you might see above, I am using "rente" as a subdomain and my(!) originary maindirectory begins after \html.

So, is it possible that the failure only appaers because of the direct pathadvice in some .php-files of htmlarea?
Remember, all of my other original- modules of phpnuke are working fine. And, yes, I read the installation-instruction of htmlarea.

May it's a failure in general. I would be glad, if some could solve this problem not only for me, but for all users, because I guess it's not a special installation problem on my side only.

Thanx,
Hans

Search for (options)