htmlArea

A directory of browser-based WYSIWYG editors

MAIN
INDEX
SEARCH
LOG
IN

Home: htmlArea 3 (beta): htmlArea 2 & 3 archive (read only): htmlArea v3.0 - Discussion:
HTMLArea.I18N.msg.Path is null or not an object

The htmlArea 2 & 3 editors have been discontinued.

We've made these forums available as a read-only reference and knowledge-base for people using or developing editors based on htmlArea 2 or 3.

Anyone who is interested in taking over version 2 or 3 is free to do so. All we ask is that you choose a new name that doesn't have "htmlarea" in it to avoid confusion with this site. We'll even give you a link in the directory to make it easier for people to find you. If you are developing or hosting an htmlArea based-editor under a new name, please submit it to our directory.

wiburb
New User

Jan 5, 2005, 3:36 PM

Post #1 of 5 (3395 views)
Shortcut
HTMLArea.I18N.msg.Path is null or not an object Can't Post

I get this error HTMLArea.I18N.msg.Path is null or not an object even though I've taken away the <P> around the tag textarea.

What do I need to do??

(This post was edited by wiburb on Jan 9, 2005, 3:13 PM)

rsi
New User

Jan 6, 2005, 3:17 AM

Post #2 of 5 (3381 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wiburb] HTMLArea.I18N.msg.Path is null or not an object [In reply to] Can't Post

Check your language file.
I had this pb, the french language file was not accurate and some translations were missing.
Test with "en" to check before.

wiburb
New User

Jan 6, 2005, 3:45 PM

Post #3 of 5 (3364 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rsi] HTMLArea.I18N.msg.Path is null or not an object [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks man!
It worked with "en" so I checked my lang file "se" and it was translations missing just like for you. I updated it and now it works!! Smile

rsi
New User

Jan 7, 2005, 3:25 AM

Post #4 of 5 (3321 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wiburb] HTMLArea.I18N.msg.Path is null or not an object [In reply to] Can't Post

Cool.
You could attach the file up to date, so that other people could get it. (I've done the same for the french version http://www.htmlarea.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=37206#37206).

Does anybody knows if there is a fork on this project ? This script is really nice and I found it's too bad it doesn't go on anymore ...

wiburb
New User

Jan 9, 2005, 3:10 PM

Post #5 of 5 (3267 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rsi] HTMLArea.I18N.msg.Path is null or not an object [In reply to] Can't Post

Thats what I was gonna do too! And here it is... an updated language file for Swedish that works!!

(This post was edited by wiburb on Jan 9, 2005, 3:12 PM)
Attachments: se.js (3.10 KB)

Search for (options)