htmlArea

A directory of browser-based WYSIWYG editors

MAIN
INDEX
SEARCH
LOG
IN

Home: htmlArea 3 (beta): htmlArea 2 & 3 archive (read only): htmlArea v3.0 - Discussion:
Where has it gone?

The htmlArea 2 & 3 editors have been discontinued.

We've made these forums available as a read-only reference and knowledge-base for people using or developing editors based on htmlArea 2 or 3.

Anyone who is interested in taking over version 2 or 3 is free to do so. All we ask is that you choose a new name that doesn't have "htmlarea" in it to avoid confusion with this site. We'll even give you a link in the directory to make it easier for people to find you. If you are developing or hosting an htmlArea based-editor under a new name, please submit it to our directory.

rooobin
New User

Sep 8, 2004, 2:49 PM

Post #1 of 3 (2898 views)
Shortcut
Where has it gone? Can't Post

Hello,

i'm working on a new website. On the localhost-installation everything works fine, the htmlArea is just that what i needed.

now i made the first upload to the webspace - and the htmlArea isn't showing up anymore! There's just a normal textarea.

Using: IE 6
No error messages, path is correct, lang files, etc. are included properly

as i said - on localhost it works with the same browser and the same settings i made.

what could it be?

thanks for any help!

regards, rob

wildwest
New User

Jan 20, 2005, 1:47 PM

Post #2 of 3 (2771 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rooobin] Where has it gone? [In reply to] Can't Post

Did you figure out the solution to this problem? I have the same problem. Please help if you can. Thanks!

wildwest
New User

Jan 20, 2005, 1:58 PM

Post #3 of 3 (2765 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wildwest] Where has it gone? [In reply to] Can't Post

I figured it out. I had Zone Alarm running and it didn't work with the firewall on.

Search for (options)