htmlArea

A directory of browser-based WYSIWYG editors

MAIN
INDEX
SEARCH
LOG
IN

Home: htmlArea 3 (beta): htmlArea 2 & 3 archive (read only): htmlArea v3.0 - Support Requests:
Please help!: PHPMYsql problem

The htmlArea 2 & 3 editors have been discontinued.

We've made these forums available as a read-only reference and knowledge-base for people using or developing editors based on htmlArea 2 or 3.

Anyone who is interested in taking over version 2 or 3 is free to do so. All we ask is that you choose a new name that doesn't have "htmlarea" in it to avoid confusion with this site. We'll even give you a link in the directory to make it easier for people to find you. If you are developing or hosting an htmlArea based-editor under a new name, please submit it to our directory.

jmarx
Novice

Feb 19, 2005, 4:19 PM

Post #1 of 1 (18601 views)
Shortcut
Please help!: PHPMYsql problem Can't Post

I have my html (inserted into a phpmysql database) showing up with my dynamic call:

<form method=POST action="birthdays_change_record.php">

<textarea name="ud_birthday" style="width:800; height:700" value="<? echo "$birthday"?>">
</textarea>

I can't get the changes to take affect even after I implemented a submit button. I make the changes and they show up in the editor. I even get a message saying the record is updated after i hit submit. But i go back to my db interface and the stuff that i changed is still the same. Does anyone have any idea why the changes won't take effects? Has anyone run into this before?

Someone please respond. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Search for (options)