htmlArea

A directory of browser-based WYSIWYG editors

MAIN
INDEX
SEARCH
LOG
IN

Home: htmlArea 3 (beta): htmlArea 2 & 3 archive (read only): htmlArea v3.0 - Add-Ons:
[PLUGIN]: Table Toggle Border

The htmlArea 2 & 3 editors have been discontinued.

We've made these forums available as a read-only reference and knowledge-base for people using or developing editors based on htmlArea 2 or 3.

Anyone who is interested in taking over version 2 or 3 is free to do so. All we ask is that you choose a new name that doesn't have "htmlarea" in it to avoid confusion with this site. We'll even give you a link in the directory to make it easier for people to find you. If you are developing or hosting an htmlArea based-editor under a new name, please submit it to our directory.

arabold
Novice

Apr 15, 2004, 3:31 AM

Post #1 of 3 (22217 views)
Shortcut
[PLUGIN]: Table Toggle Border Can't Post

The attached plugin will add a button to your toolbar which allows you to toggle table borders. This makes it possible to show hidden table borders also. Just try it out and you'll see what I mean. (As far as I know it doesn't work together with the FullPage plugin, sorry - I have to look at it if I have a little time.)
Attachments: TableToggleBorder.rar (1.95 KB)

nikotto
User

Apr 16, 2004, 5:40 AM

Post #2 of 3 (22182 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arabold] [PLUGIN]: Table Toggle Border [In reply to] Can't Post

much thx for that :D
works great!

redcat
Novice

May 12, 2004, 9:58 AM

Post #3 of 3 (22046 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arabold] [PLUGIN]: Table Toggle Border [In reply to] Can't Post

Am I being thick?

I started by copying the files exactly as they were into exactly the same directories in my htmlarea directory. That didn't work. I just got the old HTML view in the text area.

I then added the code in en.js to the code in the previous en.js and got the same.

Can someone tell me what I have to do please as this looks really handy.

Regards

Andy

Search for (options)